|1:30 PM onwards
||Online attendee registration opens
|2:00 PM - 2:05 PM
||Welcome Address by Program Convener & Host
|2:05 PM - 2:20 PM
||CIO Association of India - Welcome Address
Sanjay Kotha, Jt. President & Chief Digital & Business Transformation Officer, Adani Group
|2:20 PM - 2:40 PM
||NASSCOM Special Address
Snehanshu Mitra, CEO, Centre of Excellence, Data Science and AI, NASSCOM
|2:40 PM - 3:00 PM
||Unlock the value of AI-powered Automation
Vishal Chahal, Director - Automation & AP Cloud Pak Lab, IBM Software Labs, India & South Asia
Prepare your organization for a major shift. AI-powered automation can distinguish your company from your competition and bolster revenue growth. This powerful duo allows you to propel teams into cycles of innovation that support business goals and efficiently serve customers. Forward-looking enterprises utilize automation and AI to augment their core strengths, supplement their weaknesses, and empower their people to focus on what’s important. Join the session to know how enterprises are accelerating their digital transformation journey with AI-Powered Automation
|3:00 PM - 3:20 PM
||Dell Technologies Solutions for Smart Industries
Rishav Bhushan, Director & GM – OEM Solutions, Dell Technologies
|3:20 PM - 3:30 PM
||Announcements - Upcoming Conferences
|3:30 PM - 4:30 PM
||PANEL DISCUSSION # 1: Optimising IA in the age of competitive disruption to create highly intelligent enterprises
Moderator: Sandeep Parikh, Intelligent Automation Leader, EY India
- Trends & Innovations: Sneak preview into futuristic IA tech trends and innovations, implementation challenges, and short/long term tangible business benefits, man-machine collaboration etc.
- Building a digital transformation strategy with AI: In a pandemic world and thereafter
- Leveraging IA tools: Extracting and leveraging state-of-the-art NLP, OCR, ML, Blockchain technologies and tools to create successful, cost efficient and sustainable AI use cases
- AI 101s: Challenges in scaling AI, and building blocks for creating flexible and agile platforms to acclimatise with dynamic business needs
- Customer analytics: Role of AI and other disruptive tech in analysing changing customer behavioural patterns – analysing customer life-cycle, changing preferences, product or service customisation, enhanced real-time experiences etc.
- Structured Data: Role of structured data, the backbone, to drive better insights, take quicker & informed business decisions, and for achieving end-to-end automation, and garnering greater value across the entire business spectrum
- Yogesh Zope, Chief Digital Officer (Kalyani Group) & Sr VP, Bharat Forge Ltd
- Dr. Avadhut Parab, Global Chief Information Officer, Wockhardt Ltd.
- Kaushik Ghate, Sr. VP & Head - Customer Analytics & Data Sciences, HDFC Bank
- Anjana Rao, Chief Strategy Officer, IndiaFirst Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Anuj Gupta, Executive Architect, Data, AI and Automation, IBM Software Labs, India & South Asia
- Sanjiv Mehta, Country Manager, AMD
- Utpal Chakraborty, Former Head - Artificial Intelligence, Yes Bank
|4:30 PM - 4:50 PM
||Fire-side chat: How appealing is your “deep tech” elevator pitch?
An interesting chat with a leading venture capitalist who will field questions on what qualifies as deep tech, what interests a potential tech investor in the India context, current market trends, projections vs ground reality of investments and outcomes, and an overall analysis of the Indian technology investment space.
This session is a must attend for successful technology and business professionals and those who are looking to build the enterprise of the future.
Shailesh Ghorpade, Managing Partner & CIO, Exfinity Venture Partners LLP
Ashwini Asokan, Founder CEO, Vue.Ai and Mad Street Den Brands
Moderated by: S. Devishankar, Program Convener
|4:50 PM - 5:40 PM
||PANEL DISCUSSION # 2: Mission critical roles of AI, ML & Block Chain in cyber security – creating a safer workplace amidst all the threats
Moderator: Kartik Krishnan, Partner- Consulting, EY India
- Security, Privacy & Trust: 3 bare essentials of a robust AI driven enterprise security infrastructure
- Creating secure networks: Understanding how machine learning combined with block chain can create highly secure networks and used for advanced threat detection, frauds and anomaly detection and mitigation – across industry verticals
- Block chain and data protection: Insights on how block chain is increasingly being used to safeguard customer data, and conduct secure transactions across diverse channels
- Big data and data science: Using big data analytics tools for threat prediction and financial fraud detection and prevention. Also, cyber security data science (CDS) driven cyber security measures
- Tech & Legal: Taking stock of key legal and regulatory aspects of operating an AI driven enterprise in India
- Harshad Mengle, Chief Information Security Officer, Future Group
- K M Reddy, Chief Information Security Officer, Union Bank of India
- Pawan Chawla, Chief Information Security Officer, Future Generali India Life
- Nitin Bhatia, Customer Advisor & Cloud Protection Specialist, Dell Technologies
|5:40 PM - 5:45 PM
||Raffle Draw & Conference Closure