Welcome to Enterprise IT-Security 2022 - our maiden come-back physical conference and showcasing. This meeting place is scheduled to be held on Wednesday, June 22 in Mumbai, the financial capital of the country. The theme for this year’s edition is “Secure Everything, Everywhere
Content-rich Conference & Showcasing
What are the most compelling priorities of CIOs? What are those mission critical objectives that go beyond creating agile IT organizations. How does one create a blend of technology, strategy and people and make it work seamlessly? And in this complex digital world, how would you define a CISO’s short, mid and long term business & IT security priorities.
The day-long agenda will dissect the most compelling priorities of CXOs - across verticals and geographies, and against the backdrop of an unlocked economy. Key highlights include:
Target Attendee Profile
- Industry Keynotes - offering comprehensive end-user perspectives
- Technology presentations by leading enterprise IT security experts
- 02 powerful panel discussions catering to an eclectic audience mix drawn from BFSI, Manufacturing, Diversified, and other major segments
- An informal and free-wheeling enterprise IT security open quiz for delegates
- Networking luncheon and a closing networking reception at the showcasing area that will encourage networking and business matching.
- Senior IT decision makers and influencers
- CIOs & CISOs representing a wide array of verticals
- Fraud risk and regulatory professionals
- Heads of technology & infrastructure
- Digital and internet heads
- Senior risk and compliance professionals
- Digital and internet business heads
- Enterprise datacentre and cloud specialists
- Cyber-crime cell and vigilance teams
- AI and IOT heads etc.